Incineration is one of the solid waste management methods. Incineration is a waste treatment process that involves the combustion of organic substances contained in waste materials. Incineration and other high-temperature waste treatment systems are described as “thermal treatment”. Incineration of waste materials converts the waste into ash, flue gas and heat. The ash is mostly formed by the inorganic constituents of the waste, and may take the form of solid lumps or particulates carried by the flue gas. The flue gases must be cleaned of gaseous and particulate pollutants before they are dispersed into the atmosphere. In some cases, the heat generated by incineration can be used to generate electric power.
- Continuous air-jet synchronous draft technology for clean efficient combustion
- Enclosed chamber with curved acidic refractory bricks for heat retention
- Fully insulated system for efficiency and operator safety
- One year warranty
- We provide water scrubber system for reducing atmospheric pollutions.
- Foundation with required diameter and 15 cm thickness.
- 2. Inside coated fire brick on the ash collection area and combustion chamber lined with 3 inch furnace bricks for 10-30Kg incinerators and 4 inch furnace bricks for 40-90Kg and outside body with MS sheet coated with high grade HR paint.
- Top conical part coated with high quality furnace material
- Separation between combustion chamber and ash collection area provided with SS 304 grade grill.
- Smoke line 3metre length SS 304 grade pipeline.
Operation of Incinerator
The fuel free solid waste dispenser with the unique CORT (Controlled Oxygen Rotating Technology) turns any solid waste material permitted to be incinerated into pure ash within minutes adhering to relevant emission standards.
Within 3 to 4 minutes, the temperature inside the closed chamber reaches very high depending upon the nature of the waste material. The high quality steel chimney which can stand up to a temperature of 700 degree centigrade makes it lasting.
Fuel free incinerator is an eco-friendly and economic solution for inert disposals which runs on the principle of incineration while addressing and solving the major drawbacks of conventional incinerators like a) Use of Fuel and Resultant Environmental Impacts b) High Initial Investment c) Recurring Costs d) Extensive Space.
It works on Controlled Oxygen Rotating Technology incinerates solid waste by combustion using atmospheric Oxygen, convert it into ash, heat, steam, and gas causing minimal environmental impact. Manufacturing cost is comparatively very low, the fuel free operation avoids recurring costs, and the compactness ensures minimum space for installation.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are inclusive of transportation and installation at site.
- Erection & commissioning shall be done by the company and are included in the price.
- One year on-site warranty for all parts with free maintenance and thereafter AMC is offered for the equipment.
- Union loading charges, if any, will be charged extra as actuals.
- Standard height specified is part of the manufacturer’s design for the equipment.
- Any additional work comes other than the above mentioned will come under the client scope. All Plumbing works including water pipes, connections, etc comes under client scope.
Estimated Cost of the Product
|Description||Chamber Size in mm||Burning Capacity||Chimney Size||Pipe line||RATE in Rs.||Tax (18% GST)||Total|
|10 apartment||500 x 1250||10 kg||3 metre||6’’||46017||8283||54300|
|20 apartment||600 x 1250||20 kg||3 metre||6’’||60339||10861||71200|
|30 apartment||700 x 1250||30 kg||3 metre||6’’||74406||13393||87799|
|40 apartment||800 x 1250||40 kg||3 metre||8’’||96949||17450||114400|
|50 apartment||1000 x 1250||50 kg||3 metre||8’’||111356||20044||131400|
|60 apartment||1200 x 1250||60 kg||3 metre||8’’||130000||23400||153400|
|70 apartment||1400 x 1250||70 kg||3 metre||10’’||157204||28297||185501|
|80 apartment||1600 x 1250||80 kg||3 metre||10’’||176695||31805||208500|
|90 apartment||1600 x 1500||90kg||3 metre||10’’||195339||35161||230500|
|100 apartment||1700 x 1500||100 kg||3 metre||12’’||214873||38677||253550|
|110 apartment||1800 x 1500||110 kg||3 metre||12’’||236360||42545||278905|
|120 apartment||1900 x 1500||120 kg||3 metre||12’’||257633||46374||304007|
|130 apartment||2000 x 1500||130 kg||3 metre||12’’||280820||50548||331368|
|140 apartment||2100 x 1500||140 kg||3 metre||12’’||303287||54591||357878|
|150 apartment||2200 x 1500||150 kg||3 metre||12’’||327549||58959||386508|